Sunday, September 7, 2008

MOM"S NEW OFFICE

Wanted you to see my new office. It is not very big but it is a perfect place for me to do my work. I actually like where it is. It is in the back of the Shoemaker Building. I am able to leave easily to travel to visit schools. Plus it is close to the stairs to the downstairs area. I like going up and down the stairs as much as possible to get a little extra exercise.
I am working on wall decorations. I am making a bullitan board for pictures. I will take a picture of the finished room when I get it finished.

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

Your office looks amazing... do you have to dress-up every day all professional? Not that that’s bad, but everyone wears skirts around here and only to Church and Special days have I seen you in a skirt… You looked very nice. Also, the Colorado trip looked awesome! I actually got on the computer to check it out! We miss you all… keep it up, it makes us feel like we’re not missing out on all of your lives… Hugs ya’ll… Peace!